- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a consumer, enable you to optimize for our services, and provide you other customized benefits, features, and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads or receive extra benefits. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
- Help keeping track of items stored in your basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity & improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure, analyze, and improve the performance of our services.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our site functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our site through social media. Advertising cookies collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Instagram, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can choose to have your device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features and we cannot guarantee the best experience of our site.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
For more information on Cookie law within the European Union please click here.